Sunday, December 09, 2007

New Photos are Coming


Mom has found a boxload of Nana's photos that range from the very early 1900's to 1995, so those will be added to the photo collection soon.

For those who visit my Flickr site, you will notice that the organizational structure has changed a bit. The old format worked when I had just my own photos up there, but the volume now is such that I needed to organize by decade. Special events have their own sets (like Christmas 1984) but random photos are organized by decade and by year.

You can also search by a specific name, to get only those photos with that name in it. I'll post all the directions once I have a handle on the photos, or e-mail me if you want them now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of those of you who have sent me family photos. It has really meant so much to all of us.

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home